Jarrett Manufacturing offers professional mechanical engineering, design and CAD drafting services to a diverse range of industries. We can assist clients in all phases of a project from defining an initial concept specification through to the manufacturing and commissioning of a complete product or system.
We can work embedded in your existing team to provide extra capability for your project or completely independently as your sole engineering resource. We have experience working collaboratively with safety consultants, specialised subject matter experts and industrial design firms. We use Solidworks for all design work and provide our own software and hardware.
As well as engineering and design services, Jarrett Manufacturing has a wealth of experience in providing prototyping, fabrication, manufacturing and procurement support for engineering projects. Through our trusted network of local and international suppliers we can assist in bringing your project to life.
WHAT WE DO
- Engineering and design of mechanical parts and systems including weldments, sheet metal and precision machined parts
- 3D CAD modelling and rendering
- CAD drafting, 2D drawings, BOMs and work instructions
- Generation of specialised engineering data for downstream processes
- Prototyping, fabrication, manufacturing and sourcing support
- General engineering and manufacturing advice
Jarrett Manufacturing is a mechanical engineering, design and CAD drafting consultancy based in Melbourne, Australia. Founded by a mechatronic design engineer with a background in 3D metal printing machine development, we are truly passionate about engineering, design and modern manufacturing practices.